As a visitor you are required to come in person to a meeting prior to any club event and register with your details.
All visitors are required to pay any fees that may be aplicable to events in which they wish to particapate.
Some fees are payable on the day.
Fees are noted for the event in our club's newsletter.
Please note:Fees are not always payable at all events however we do apreciate a gold coin donation for the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
Choosing an event to attend.
You can check out our trip sheets for up-coming events at our meetings.
Each trip/event will have a indication of driving difficulty provided in the details for the trip.
Gradings from 1 to 5 and are as follows:
- Grade 1: Easy - May include some 4 wheel driving.
- Grade 2: Mild - 4 wheel driving, may need low range.
- Grade 3: Moderate - Low range, 2 inch lifted vehicle, medium driving experience needed.
- Grade 4: Dificult - Good driving experience needed, challenging terrain, recovery equipment is essential.
- Grade 5: Extreme - Highly experienced drivers only, modified vehicles only, extremely challenging terrain.
Please consult with the trip leader or coordinator for more information about the difficulty grading for the trips your interested in, and discuss your driving abilities before you sign up for that trip as some properties we attend can cater for a variety of grades.
IMPORTANT! Do not attempt to drive any track or obstacle if you do not feel comfortable in doing so. Ask for advise if you think you need it and drive to the conditions and your abilities at all times. There is no pressure for any driver to feel that they must attempt any part of a trip if they are uncomfortable doing so. In most cases, there is an alternate route around the obstacle and an opportunity to re-group.