As a visitor you are required to come in person to a meeting prior to any club event and register with your details.
All visitor are required to pay for any fees that may be aplicable for that event in which they wish to particapate.
Some fees are payable on that day.
Fees are noted for the event in our club's newsletter.
Please note not all events require fees though we would apreciate a gold coin donation for the Royal Flying Doctors.
Choosing an event to attend.
You can check out our "what's on calendar" to see upcoming events or alternatively check out our lattest news letter.
Each trip event has a driving difficulty graded from 1 to 5 and are as follows.
- Grade 1: Easy - May include some 4 wheel driving.
- Grade 2: Mild - 4 wheel driving, may need low range.
- Grade 3: Moderate - Low range, 2 inch lifted vehicle, medium driving experience needed.
- Grade 4: Dificult - Good driving experience needed, challenging terrain, recovery equipement is essential.
- Grade 5: Extreme - Highly experienced drivers only, modified vehicles only, extremely challenging terrain.
Please consult with the trip leader or coordinator for more information about the difficulty grade for the trip your interested, and your driving abilities before you sign up for that trip as some properties we attend can cater for a variety of grades.
IMPORTANT! Do not attempt to drive any track or obstacle if you do not feel comfortable in doing so. Ask for help if you need it and drive slowly and attentive when required. There is no pressure for any driver who feels that can not attempt any part of a event, in most cases there is an alternate safer route around the obstacle where we can re-group.